There is no established rule that clearly defines, why targeting Facebook admin page is considered necessary. But, it is definitely a good start. Of course, you are trying to define the targets. It does not really matter what strategies you make use of. Nevertheless, the key consideration is to promote your small business in a manner, which increases its exposure.
The Process of Setting up Targeting
To target Facebook page admin, you need to do the following:-
1. Sign-in to your Facebook page account.
2. Now look for the Settings buttons and gently tap into it.
3. Make sure to select the General tab on the left side of the bar.In this section, select Targeting and Privacy of Posts.
4. Herein you have to check the box Allow targeting and privacy posts when I create posts on my page.
5. Continue by clicking Save your changes.
Now, depending on the preference and your targeted audience, you can create posts that are relevant. It is only the admins, who will have information about the pages you are targeting. This is one strategy that might work in your favor. However, if something is not right and you are having problems, making the changes, you can then use the Facebook help number to discuss the problems, with an independent tech expert.
As far as detailed targeting of Facebook page admins are concerned, it can be done, for which you need to do the following:-
1. It can be located under the option Behaviour- from where you can move to Digital activities.
2. Right under the section Digital Activities, you will find Page Admins.
It is only when you try to improvise that you having a chance to attain some success. Primarily targeting the page admins is one way of maximizing the reach of your business page. Nevertheless, there will be some problem areas, which are rather difficult to deal with. It is here that you can consider using the Facebook technical support phone number, so as to get a better perspective on the matter.